Nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of our patients, our staff, and our larger community. We’d like to let everyone know of some changes we are making in our office to keep everyone safe and to help prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
- For the next two weeks, we will be canceling our walk-in clinic hours. This will allow us to better triage our patients before arrival, as well as control the number of people sitting in the waiting room at any one time.
- Effective today, our office hours will be 9 am – 5 pm. If we find that we can’t accommodate our families during those hours, we will extend as needed.
- Anyone with a well visit scheduled for the next two weeks will receive a call to reschedule.
- When possible, please refrain from bringing siblings to an appointment in order to minimize potential spread. We understand that with schools and daycares closed, this may be difficult.
- We will be eliminating toys and books from the waiting area to make it easier to clean and disinfect. Please know that it is our intention to minimize the time spent in a waiting room and to get you back into an exam room as soon as possible.
- You may notice our Providers, Medical Assistants and other staff wearing masks. We know this can be scary for some of our younger patients, but we want to do what we can to keep you and us safe.
At this point in time, we do not have the capability to test for COVID-19 in our office. If you suspect that you or your child has been exposed, please let us know over the phone. If your child is well or has mild symptoms, we may ask that they stay home. If they have any trouble breathing, we will direct you to the emergency room but, again, ask that you CALL there first so that they may be prepared for your arrival.
We are still seeing lots of flu, strep, and other common illnesses. We are here for you during this time. Please call with any questions or concerns.