Natalia McHugh, APN
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Master of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, 2012-2013
- Graduated with High Honors with special interest in children with developmental delays, pediatric obesity, and adolescent medicine.
- Completed an independent study researching inadequate nutrition leading to obesity in children and how primary care providers can aid in the prevention and management of obesity.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2010-2012
- Personal interests include, going to the beach, family, friends, and spending time with her two Labrador Retrievers.