11 Things Your Pediatrician Wants You to Know Photo by Senjuti Kundu on Unsplash.
Article by Gina Garippo
We are here to help you and your family. The article below will give you insight into what your pediatrician is thinking. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call or contact us.
Read the entire article “11 Things Your Pediatrician Wants You to Know”.
- “We don’t judge you.”
- “Be honest with your child.”
- “Trust us on vaccinations.”
- “Look at the big picture.”
- “A high fever isn’t always a crisis.”
- “Serve milk wisely.”
- “Keep coming.”
- “Be wary of natural cures.”
- “Don’t stress about potty issues.”
- “Take responsibility for your child’s weight.”
- “Take a break from the rat race.”